Djursholm Yoga is the first and so far only yoga studio in Djursholm, located straight on the central square Djursholms torg. We offer a variety of classes, from playful kids yoga to strict and sweaty Ashtanga and a lot in between. Read more under Class styles and Schedule. You can always see the full schedule and book a class in our booking system.
The studio was founded in 2016 by Deborah Lickfett. From June 1, 2018, onwards it is run by Jenny Hermelin. You will find both of us on the mat, teaching our favourite classes. We are also very happy to have other teachers on the team, like Anna Åhlgren, Yasmin Nordmark and Arleen Pietrzak.
Come and try a few of our classes, and find out which ones you like the most!
Some practical things to note:
- Our teachers are happy to teach classes in both Swedish or English, let us know your preference! The only exception is Arleen’s classes, which are taught in English only.
- There is no shower at Djursholm Yoga, but there is a changing room and a relatively roomy bathroom so changing from other clothes into yoga clothes works fine.
- You don’t have to bring a mat, we have Manduka mats for all participants.
- Kids are welcome in the kids’ classes, but the other classes are for adults.
- For bookings and class passes, please use our booking system. The cancellation time is 24 hours before the class starts.
- A note for new members: In the booking system, you need to have credits (for example a drop-in class pass or a 10-class pass) to be able to book a class. So if you are a new member, start with clicking on “Store” to purchase a package (see Pricing for all available alternatives) before proceeding to the booking page (“Classes”).