Djursholm Yoga is the first and so far only yoga studio in Djursholm, located straight on the central square Djursholms torg. We offer a variety of classes, both yoga and non-yoga, all with conscious movement and breathing in focus. Read more under Class styles and Schedule. You can always see the full schedule and book a class in our booking system.
Some practical things to note:
- Our teachers are happy to teach classes in both Swedish or English, let us know your preference! The only exception is Arleen’s classes, which are taught in English only.
- There is no shower at Djursholm Yoga, but there is a changing room and a relatively roomy bathroom so changing from other clothes into yoga clothes works fine.
- You don’t have to bring a mat, we have Manduka mats for all participants.
- For bookings and class passes, please use our booking system. You can book a class until 1 hour before it starts. The cancellation time is 24 hours before the class starts.
- A note for new members: In the booking system, you need to have credits (for example a drop-in class pass or a 10-class pass) to be able to book a class. So if you are a new member, start with clicking on “Store” to purchase a package (see Pricing for all available alternatives) before proceeding to the booking page (“Classes”).